Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sigourney Weaver Interview You Again

In You Again (out Sept. 24), Sigourney Weaver tangles with her onscreen friends in some fiercely catty rivalries. But she calls her costars a "dream cast" because they got along so well behind the scenes. The actress also tells iVillage in an exclusive interview that she had few adversaries in school: "I was at a girls school, we didn’t really have that mean girls thing too much." Instead, it was her superiors who she had problems with: "I just felt kind of persecuted in high school, by the teachers," she admits.
It’s hard to believe that a poised, respected and successful talent like Weaver ever had any trouble as a kid, but she confesses to us that she socially bumbled through school, "I was always bumping into things, getting in trouble, telling jokes at the wrong time."
And she's happy to report that life just gets better with age. "I feel like every time I start a new decade -- I just turned 60 -- I go, 'Man, the world is my oyster now!" she gushes.
Watch our exclusive video to hear the advice Weaver gives her high school self, why she doesn’t worry about what Hollywood thinks and how she feels about castmates Jamie Lee Curtis and Betty White.
Did you bloom long after high school? Chime in below!

Jessica Alba Jessica Biel Jessica Cauffiel Jessica Paré

No comments:

Post a Comment