Friday, January 21, 2011

Nicki Minaj: London Club-Hopper

Making the most of her overseas romp, Nicki Minaj switched up outfits before hitting the town in London on Thursday night (January 20).

Spotted exiting the Dorchester Hotel, the Pink Friday hitmaker tweeted to her many followers, "So the hotel made me walk out the 'back' door and guess what? Paparazzi and Barbz... Lol. Ima need that hotel to sit. U aint stoppn nuthn"

Once loaded into the car, Minaj proceeded forth with her night of club-hopping, as she wrote, "First stop : Oceana , Second stop : Runway! Let's go LONDON!!!!!!!!"

Meanwhile, Nicki was just recently announced as the musical guest on January 29th episode of "Saturday Night Live".

Of the planned visit, a poll by MTV tells that fans are hoping to see her perform "Roman's Revenge" featring Eminem and Lil' Wayne.

Previously talking about working with Eminem, Miss Minaj dished, "We went out on a whim and put it in the air like, 'It'd be great if he would collaborate with us'."

She added, "I remember I kept talking about it, and I thought, 'It can't hurt.' I sent him one record, and he didn't love it. He didn't say, 'I don't love it'; he just said, 'Can you send me something that's a little more me?' I sent him an e-mail and thanked him for that, just having enough respect. Sometimes people don't respond. He had the respect, at least, to treat me like a peer."

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/nicki-minaj/nicki-minaj-london-club-hopper-461361

America Ferrera Amerie Amy Cobb Amy Smart

No comments:

Post a Comment