Tuesday, February 22, 2011

The Real Housewives of Miami Sneak Peek: Don't Dare Adriana DeMoura-Sidi!


Adriana DeMoura-Sidi has an important message to send viewers on tomorrow night's premiere of The Real Housewives of Miami: I am not a trainwreck!

No, really, that's exactly what the new reality star says in the following clip. It features DeMoura-Sidi taking in a fashion show with Larsa Pippen and Cristy Rice, only to leap on the catwak after the models exit. Her reasoning?

"Don't dare me to do something fun because it's second nature to me," DeMoura-Sidi says as she struts her stuff. "They were trying to make me look stupid, like the crazy one, the trainwreck. So I showed them how it's done."


The Real Housewives of Miami Clip

Source: http://www.thehollywoodgossip.com/2011/02/the-real-housewives-of-miami-sneak-peek-dont-dare-adriana-demour/

Charlies Angels Charlize Theron Chelsea Handler Cheryl Burke

No comments:

Post a Comment