Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Charlie Sheen's Publicist Quits

Charlie Sheen's Publicist Quits

Charlie Sheen's latest rant has cost him an ally. The star's longtime publicist, Stan Rosenfield, announced Monday that he was no longer representing Sheen. 

"I have worked with Charlie Sheen for a long time and I care about him very much," Rosenfield said in a statement. "However, at this time, I’m unable to work effectively as his publicist and have respectfully resigned."

The resignation came just minutes after Sheen gave a live interview to TMZ.com, where he suggested that Rosenfield lied to the press. Back in October, after Sheen wrecked a N.Y.C. hotel room, the rep said the Two and a Half Men star's behavior was the result of an allergic reaction.

"I was asleep when that statement went out," Sheen said. "I respect Stan, he was doing the best he could at the moment. Had I confirmed with him, I probably would have come up with something better."

Upon hearing the news that Rosenfield had quit, Sheen called him a "p*ssy." He then told TMZ.com, "He's not allowed to quit, so you're fired."

Source: http://www.ivillage.com/charlie-sheens-publicist-quits/1-a-327575

Kelly Carlson Kelly Clarkson Kelly Hu Kelly Monaco

No comments:

Post a Comment