Friday, September 16, 2011

Scarlett Johansson Hacked Pics Hit Net

Another celeb was “victim” to a hack. Scarlett Johansson’s nude pictures have hit the net and they are legit. Craziness! I’m sorry but how dumb can you be? I am not famous and there is no way in hell I would take nude pics of myself on my phone or make a sex tape for fear it would be seen by anyone other than myself! However, not all people live with this fear, and celebrities are still making stupid mistakes. I didn’t think Scarlett would fall into this stupid craze but apparently she did. These pics here are legit. She has even called the FBI to investigate and see if she fell victim to the hacking ring. This ridiculous ring allegedly hacked naked photos and videos from at least 50 female celebrities including Jessica Alba, Vanessa Hudgens, Selena Gomez and Miley Cyrus, and Christina Aguilera. Mila Kunis supposedly had a few pictures of a shirtless and ‘seductive’ Justin Timberlake on her phone, with one photo of Timberlake with pink underwear on his head. Another reportedly shows Kunis in a bath, with her modestly covered by the tub. I wonder if those pics will hit the net anytime soon? I am [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/4Ih4fUZSZmQ/

Ali Larter Alice Dodd Alicia Keys Alicia Witt

No comments:

Post a Comment