Monday, April 11, 2011

Christina Aguilera and Max: Walt Disney Duo

Spending an enjoyable day alongside her little one, Christina Aguilera and son Max Bratman visited the Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, FL on Monday (April 11).

The "Burlesque" beauty and her growing tot were all smiles as they strolled the grounds before posing for a keepsake photo at Disney's Animal Kingdom theme park.

The Disney adventure comes as Miss Aguilera will debut as one of four musical coaches on the new NBC vocal competition series "The Voice."

Kicking off April 26th, Christina recently told of her place with fellow vocal coaches, "Well, I'm the mama bear trying to reign in my rowdy boys here. It's literally me and the boys. I can't even believe I'm witness to some of the conversations that happen ... They're just like three brothers."

"I have to do some wrist slaps every once in a while. Get them in line," she added.

Source: http://celebrity-gossip.net/christina-aguilera/christina-aguilera-and-max-walt-disney-duo-496520

Janet Jackson January Jones Jennie Finch Jennifer Aniston

No comments:

Post a Comment