Sunday, September 22, 2013

Sandra Bullock, ?Gravity? Star, Rises above Heartbreak and Divorce

Sandra Bullock is on top of the world, literally, in ‘Gravity’ with costar George Clooney. The Oscar-winning actress is sharing details of the breakup of her marriage to Jesse James, and what it is like to move on after heartbreak and divorce. The 49-year-old actress is on the cover of the October issue of Vogue and she talks about her recent past. It was just a few years ago that she won Best Actress Oscar for ‘Blind Side,’ and then she herself was blind”sided, as a cheating husband and his mistresses were a perpetual parade in the tabloids. She told the magazine, “I am exactly where I want to be now. You can’t go backward. I’m not going backward. I’m grateful that I’m here, blessed to have what I have. Nobody can be prepared for anything.” In yet another interview, according to The Daily Mail, she is even more candid, saying, “I?ve been on the floor and I?ve been heartbroken. I didn?t know how I was going to stand up. But I just gave it time.? Yes, but now Sandra Bullock is back. Costarring with George Clooney, of course there have been the dating rumors. But when rumors rise and [...]

Source: http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/RightCelebrity/~3/sJxk-vc50bU/

Catherine Bell Chandra West Charisma Carpenter Charli Baltimore

No comments:

Post a Comment