Thursday, October 21, 2010

Beyonce Isn't Pregnant, Insists Mom Tina Knowles

Beyonce Isn't Pregnant, Insists Mom Tina Knowles

Lately rumors have been flying that Beyonce is expecting a baby. But now her mother,Tina Knowles, is coming forward to set the record straight.

Mama Knowles stopped by The Ellen DeGeneres Show to put an end to the gossip that her 29-year-old daughter and her hubby Jay-Z are expecting.

"I'm here to clear the rumors up," Knowles said to DeGeneres in a segment airing Thursday. "The truth is that it's not Beyoncé that's pregnant. It's me!" But she quickly added, "I'm kidding y'all. I'm 56."

Throughout the interview Knowles continued to keep her sense of humor about all the media speculation. "With all the rumors, by now I should have five or six grandchildren," she joked.

Knowles firmly denied that her daughter is pregnant, saying, "No, no, it's not true. Not right now." But she did add that she's "looking forward to" when the couple does decide to have kids.

Are you disappointed to hear that Beyoncé and Jay-Z aren't starting a family yet? Chime in below!

Like This? Read These:
- PHOTOS: Pregnant Stars: Look Who's Popping!
- Is a Baby on the Way for Beyoncé?
- Beyoncé: I Will Have A Baby "When I Am Ready"

Amber Brkich Amber Heard Amber Valletta America Ferrera

No comments:

Post a Comment