Thursday, October 21, 2010

Khloe Kardashian Calls Out Perez Hilton in Anti-Bullying Video

Khloe Kardashian Calls Out Perez Hilton in Anti-Bullying Video

Over the past few weeks celebrities have been coming forward with messages of support for teens dealing with bullying. Khloe Kardashian is the latest star to share her "It Gets Better" video, and she's taken the opportunity to call out her own personal bully: Perez Hilton.

 

In the video, which Kardashian, 26, debuted on her website on Oct. 19, the reality star explains that celebrity blogger Perez Hilton came to her directly and asked her to share her message. But Kardashian says she struggled with the decision because she's been personally attacked by Perez himself. "Perez, you definitely are my bully," she says. "Perez has made my self-esteem lower at times. He's definitely made me very insecure about things."

But despite being hurt by Perez and other tabloids and bloggers attacking her appearance, Kardashian remained positive. "I can definitely see how someone would think it doesn't get any better...but it does," she says. "There's so much more to life than just bullies. You have to zone those people out."

Kardashian isn't the only celeb to fall victim to Perez's nasty insults in the past. From Miley Cyrus to Lindsay Lohan, stars have been the target of his name-calling and offensive doodling. But the blogger now claims he's seen the light, and he even appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Oct. 13 to apologize for his behavior.

Now it looks like Kardashian is ready to be the bigger person. "I did see your Ellen appearance, and I'm someone who does believe in second chances," she says about Perez. "I do believe in your change. I do believe that you are a good person...Just sometimes you say some really hurtful things."

Kardashian closes her video with a message of love and support for her fans. "I'm here -- talk to me if you need something to get better," she says. "Talk to me on my blog, Twitter me...and I'll hopefully help you make it better."

Are you surprised that Khloe Kardashian called out Perez Hilton? Chime in below!

Gisele Bündchen Giuliana DePandi Giulianna Ramirez Grace Park

No comments:

Post a Comment